Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snowman

Well , we had another snow day yesterday. It was Will's party and it made the excitement a little more intense. It was fun. However, I forgot my camera so you can see that event on Mark and Lauren's link. We got home and at just before dark Elizabeth wanted to go out and build a snowman before it melted. She learned her lesson from the last snow. She got up the next morning on the last snow and was upset to see she couldn't build a snowman because it was melted. Alexandria is looking out the front door watching her sister play wishing she could go. I will not be able to get by with not taking her out before to long. For some reason it is not as exciting to be out in the wet cold snow anymore to me like it was when I was a kid. I was looking for my gloves and I don't even have any. Elizabeth had to use her dad's . But we were thankful for some snow boots sent to us from Ellie and Ava.





2 comments:

All American Family said...

Great snowman Elizabeth!

Mimi/Susan said...

I'm surprised she got one that big...she must have used all the snow in the neighborhood!