Sunday, January 13, 2008

Birthday Party

We had a birthday party Saturday for Alexandria. The theme was clown. I had the same cake made for her that I had when I turned one and it is the same bakery. I also had it done for Elizabeth so maybe the tradition will continue. Yes she dug right into her piece of cake, but didn't really eat it just enjoyed smearing it everywhere. Didn't get that picture . Elizabeth painted all the kids faces like a clown including Cameron the "big kid". She did a pretty good job.








2 comments:

Mimi/Susan said...

So glad to see the pictures and aggravated that we couldn't be there. I bet you do hope your girls use the same bakery as that would mean that they lived close!

All American Family said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. Wish we could have been there. ;)