Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Hello, It seems I have been out of touch since I haven't blogged in a while. We were having computer problems and I could not get into my account. Cindy and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch last week to pick a pumpkin. Elizabeth and Will went and found the perfect pumkin they said and it took the two of them to bring it to me. So cute to see them working together with all thier effort. They each rode on the ponies, jumped in the bouncy house and Noah enjoyed the petting farm.








3 comments:

All American Family said...

awe...how fun. Wish we were closer so we could join you!

Karen said...

Cute pictures! Will looks just like Mark!
We still need to get some pumpkins. It's been cold and rainy here, so not much fun to go out. A little warmer today, though, so we'll see.
Have a good day!

Jan said...

It looks like you are making memories for the kids. That looks like it was a lot of fun. Aunt Jan