Thursday, December 4, 2008

Where does time go???

I can not believe it has been a month since I last posted and ashamed to say I haven't even taken one picture. Yes, not one picture was taken at Thanksgiving, but we had a wonderful time at Earl's parents home. Ok, now for my excuse. I am going back to work and looking forward to it. I will be working 3 days 12 hour shifts. Ask me in 6 months and I may have a different tone. Anyhow, I spent the holiday in my pharmacology book trying to cram what I learned in a semester into one week. The Monday after the holiday I had to take a drug administration test and I sure was nervous. I haven't taken a test in years. You have to make an 85 or higher so there is little room for error. Well , I have that behind me and a lot more learning to do, but the next test is to see where they need to begin with my orientation, so the pressure is not so intense. I am going to be on a cardiology unit so I have my books out and starting to study what I learned 10 or 11 years ago. Anyhow, I am excited and anxious to get started. Of course, I delayed the start until after Christmas. Hopefully, my postings will not get to far behind.

2 comments:

All American Family said...

Looking forward to seeing some updated pictures of E and A...;)

Good luck with your new job!

Karen said...

Good luck with your job, Teresa. Sometimes I think it would be fun to have a job again, though I love being able to stay home with the kids. I do think I will go back after they are all in school.