Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Basil Rolls....

You may have noticed thru out my blog that I mention how I love Thai food, well I decided I would take on the challenge and learn to make Basil rolls. They turned out great and now it is part of our supper several nights a week. It takes a little bit of work to learn how to do the wraps but other than that it is simple. There is a lot of cutting up which include carrots, cucumber, red pepper, lettuce, basil leaf, minced chicken and cooked tofu. Yummy!!!!!


5 comments:

bradshelley said...

They look awesome! You have me motivated.

Life in Midlothian said...

They look so good!!

Karen said...

Okay, I need the recipe! Everything you've ever made that I've tasted was great!

Our 2 Girls said...

Yummy!!! You know you can not put things like this on here and not post the recipe! ;)

Alison said...

I have tofu in my fridge right now! I was going to make lasagne out of it but this looks much better! I have only attempted Thai a couple times. You make it look beautiful and delicious!

I have the CKR blog and I enjoy stopping by once and a while from Shelley's.

Alison H.