Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day. We enjoyed our day at my Uncle and Aunts house for a delicious dinner. It is fun to share this day all together with all the family in town. I was busy getting the girls ready this morning and the thought came to me I should let dad do this and I relax, but then I thought no I wouldn't know what to do that is what I do is be the mom. (well dad's can help) My girls make me who I am - a MOM.

This picture was taken last week, but I love it of the girls.
My two precious girls.
My two lovely grandmothers.
The two girls playing outside . It was windy today.

Elizabeth with Joseph and Isabelle
Will and Elizabeth
The whole group for lunch
To my cousins and siblings:
My grandfather said the sweetest thing to me today. He said that in the car they kept talking about the great grandchildren and then he told my grandmother lets stop talking about them what about our grandchildren , so we got caught up on our grandchildren and what they were doing. Our children and grandchildren always hold a special part in our lives.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Mother's Day, Teresa! Looks like everyone had a good time judging from the smiles. That last one is a good picture especially with so many people to say "cheese".