Sunday, July 8, 2007

July 4th beach trip















We enjoyed a great trip to the gulf coast of Florida for the 4th of July. The sand and water was beautiful. Elizabeth loved playing on the beach making sand castles and swimming in the pool. Alexandria liked the pool and breezie naps on the beach. Elizabeth's favorite night was riding go-carts with her dad and then getting to drive one herself on the kiddie one. We were not quite ready to come back but loved our first trip together just our family since Alexandria was born.



2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Teresa!
I love the pictures! I've tried sending you a couple emails, but my original message gets returned to me. Not sure if you're getting ours or not. Anyway, just wanted you to know that I'm enjoying your blog and Shelley's, too!
Take care!
Karen

Mommabelle said...

I'm slowly figuring all of this out! The beach looks so inviting.
Tamara